As I continue to grow my little fabric shop and prepare to add new designers to its shelves, I'm constantly searching for inspiring fabric makers, projects that feature hand-printed fabrics, and tutorials that show you how to print your own designs. Here are a few of my latest and favorite finds:
1. Kate's step-by-step tutorial for how to screenprint on fabric at home is super thorough.
2. Great way to use a fat quarter: Anna's invisible zipper pillows made from gorgeous Skinny Laminx fabrics.
3. Love this interview with Australian fabric designer Leslie of Maze and Vale.
4. Two projects featuring Umbrella Prints Trimmings Packs (there are still a few left in the shop!): wide-mouth zipper pouch by Anna and a gorgeous wall quilt by Ashley.
5. Design Sponge's silkscreen tutorial (They make it look so simple---I want to try this method!)